Monday 19th October 2020
Today we had another confirmed case of coronavirus reported to us. Those children that need to self-isolate have been contacted. The letter below is for pupils that have not been identified as a contact.
For the latest updated DfE advice for parents and carers on looking after the mental health and wellbeing of children or young people during the coronavirus outbreak: www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-on-supporting-children-and-young-peoples-mental-health-and-wellbeing.
Please also see below contact details for local support services:
- Children and Young People’s Service (South Tyneside and Sunderland) – www.cntw.nhs.uk/services/children-young-peoples-service-south-tyneside-sunderland/
- Sunderland Community CAMHS – www.sunderlandcommunitycamhs.nhs.uk/
- Washington Mind Young People’s Project – www.washingtonmind.org.uk/the-young-peoples-project/
- Sunderland Mind Wellbeing Action Support Project – www.sunderlandmind.co.uk/how-we-can-help/young-peoples-project/
DfE have published guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing during and following the covid-19 pandemic. It includes some very useful hints and tips for supporting children and young people.
Useful Websites for Learning
2nd October 2020
Today we had another case confirmed of coronavirus reported to us. We continue to follow Public Health guidance. Letter below for non-contact.
Letters to parents/carers
Letters issued to parents/carers are available to download in date order (most recent first). Please select the document you wish to view by clicking on the link below:
Useful links for parents/carers
We have provided various links to Government and NHS website pages which parents/carers may find a useful source of information.
Please click the links below to access the pages as required:
- Government Response Online
- Guidance For Households With Possible Coronavirus Infection
- Guidance on Social Distancing for Vulnerable People
- NHS 111 Coronavirus Web Page
Please click the links below to access web pages as required: